University of Johannesburg UJ Application form for Admission for 2024 has been officially opened, late application may not be considered. Applicants re-composing Grade 12 subjects, University of Johannesburg applications will be taken care of on the current outcomes accessible.
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Application for admission to undergraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The closing date for UJ Applications for 2024 all selection programmes is towards the end of October. Please refer to the admission requirements before beginning the online application.
It is also recommended to go through the undergraduate prospectus as an undergraduate
Take note of these
- Applicants re-composing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be taken care of on the current outcomes accessible. In the event that Grade
- Applicants composing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI can apply online by choosing “Public Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application
- Applicants presently in Grade 12 might be mentioned to give ensured duplicates of definite Grade 11 outcomes for check and evaluating purposes.
- Applicants may just apply for two examination c12 has been composed more than once then your joint outcomes should be submitted with your application decisions. These examination decisions can’t be altered whenever they have been picked.
- Knowing the capability necessities will dodge disillusionment while applying. Along these lines, guarantee you talk with the 2022-2024 Undergraduate Prospectus while finishing your application.
When will UJ Application open for 2022 admission?
Applications open on 01 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 31 October 2021 at 12:00 noon.
UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG APPLICATION 2024
University of Johannesburg Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Applicant must get a valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Must should have the requirements for study choices been met (see prospectus)?
- If the residence is required then a deposit of R1220 must be paid.
- Need a Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see the process below). Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- Applicants must know that, all documents must be certified When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Kindly make sure that each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- On another way, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
HOW TO APPLY
- Transfer applicants
- and Senior applicants
- Applicants may just apply for two examination decisions. These examination decisions may not be altered whenever they have been picked.
- Applicants effectively possessing a UJ understudy number should utilize their current understudy number while applying.
- To confirm or refresh your phone number/email subtleties – contact the UJ Call Center on 011 559 4555.
- Applicants moving from another university/tertiary institution are needed to declare their previous studies when applying as well as upload a full academic record/transcript and degree/diploma certificate (if applicable). Please refer to “Document upload requirements when applying online” below for more information on the uploading of documents.
- If you forgot your pin then select “Request a PIN” using your existing UJ student number. A PIN will be sent to you via email. Thereafter, login using your student number and PIN provided.
UJ has two methods of Application for applicants to apply.
Below are the Application methods.
ONLINE Web Application method – It is Free, follow this useful link
OFFLINE Paper Application method- R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)
For information on The University of Johannesburg online application form for international students, click here
R200-00 (non-refundable) – if applying using this paper form.
NB: Postal orders are not accepted (neither local nor international)
I would like to get message when the applications are open
Okay, please check for updates on this page, thanks