UKZN Application form for Admission for 2024 is only available for late applicants 2024. Only Applicants aspiring to be in the University of KwaZulu-Natal colleges listed in this article are eligible to send late applications. UKZN application 2023 will soon be open for students of other categories with intentions to study in this University.
The Management of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) has given a second chance to Applicants who wish to secure admission to the University. UKZN Late Online Application 2024 has begun, students of the categories in this article interested in studying any of the programmes in the University are encouraged to apply before it closes. The closing date for UKZN Applications however has not yet been announced.
UKZN APPLICATION 2024
University of KwaZulu-Natal Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can follow these steps to register for late applications 2024
- College of Agriculture, Engineering and Sciences
- College of Law and Management Studies
- B Admin
- B Business Admin
- B Com Accounting
- B Com Accounting (Extended Curriculum)
- B Com General
- B Com General (Extended Curiculum)
- B Business Science
- B Law (Part time only)
How to Apply Offline
- Download University of KwaZulu-Natal application form HERE
- Late application fee is R420
- Email the application form with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
No late applications will be accepted for international students
UKZN Application Forms PDF Download
UKZN Internal Applications
- If you are a currently registered UKZN student and wish to apply for a different qualification please use the Internal Undergraduate Application Form and email it to Applications@ukzn.ac.za.
- For Internal Undergraduate Applications CLICK HERE
- For Postgraduate Internal Application Form (Excluding Masters or Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- For Postgraduate Internal Application Form (Masters and Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- Completed Application forms must be emailed back to Applications@ukzn.ac.za
- Internal Undergraduate students applying for Postgraduate studies may apply online Click here to apply online
How to Apply Online
UKZN Application Requirements
Here is the list of documents required during your application. Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
Want to be in school in 2024 and this University but you do not meet this University’s requirements to apply? Simply check other South African Universities whose applications are still open for 2024. Africadmission wishes you goodluck in your academic pursuit.
For enquiries on the opening date for UKZN online application 2023, please contact the Applications & Information office through these contact addresses:
Telephone: + 27 (31) 260 2212
Fax : +27 (31) 260 3736
Email : email@example.com