The requirements for undertaking the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) B Com Extended Curriculum (General) .
Applicants to undergraduate degree programs must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate for Degree Studies (NSC-Deg) or a Senior Certificate with endorsement.
Applicants to undergraduate diploma programs must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate for Diploma studies (NSC-Dip) or Senior Certificate
The medium of instruction
The medium of instruction at UKZN is English, and UKZN requires a pass in English (Home Language or First Additional Language (FAL)) at Level 4 (50% or above) but note that the College of Law requires a pass in English Home Language at Level 5 or English as FAL on Level 6. For admission to Diplomas or Alternative Access programmes a lower performance in English may be acceptable. In the Senior Certificate, a pass for English at First or Second Language HG E is required.
• All first-time South African applicants to UKZN for entry into degree/ diploma study in the first semester (February) of an academic year (Grade 12s as well as undergraduate transfer students from other institutions) must apply via the Central Applications Office (CAO).
• Obtain the CAO application form and CAO Handbook from the CAO on +27 (0)31 268 4444 or CAO’s website at www.cao.ac.za
OR institutions OR high schools.
For UKZN, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The CAO also has an online application facility.
• The forms have unique CAO reference/application numbers that must be quoted in all correspondence.
The CAO system will generate a CAO number when applying online.
Students can apply to more than one institution on the CAO application form.
Applicants use the same application number for all institutions.
Application for residence accommodation and financial assistance on the CAO application form.
For UKZN, no further application forms are required.
The UKZN has developed an online application system.
The following applicants can apply online:
• Postgraduate and international applicants;
• Returning former UKZN undergraduate Applicants;
• First-time entering South African
undergraduate applicants should apply through the Central Application Office (CAO);
• A non-refundable application fee of R210 is payable to UKZN (late fee R420);
• APPLY ONLINE
The URL link for applicants to apply online is on www.ukzn.ac.za under Apply to UKZN or the URL link is https:// erpweb.ukzn.ac.za/pls/ukznint/gen. gw1pkg.gw1view
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.