The requirements for undertaking the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) B Laws .
This undergraduate degree provides an excellent foundation for a wide range of career options. It is also a professional qualification which is an essential requirement for those who wish to practice law in South Africa.
- A National Senior Certificate with degree admission.
- English Home Language level 5 or English First Additional Language level 6.
- Mathematical Literacy level 5 or Mathematics level 3.
- Life Orientation level 4.
- Minimum composite Academic Point Score (APS) 32 not including Life Orientation.
The LLB degree is your gateway to a wide range of global careers in maritime law, environmental law, trademark and patent law, constitutional law, labour law, international trade law, criminal law, human rights law, family law, and many others. But law is not just for lawyers. Virtually every public and private institution of any significance operating in today’s economy employs legally qualified staff. The LLB degree is the ideal foundation for anyone intent on a career in top management.
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.