The requirements for undertaking the University of South Africa (UNISA) Diploma in Administrative Management (98216).
- Qualification code: 98216
- NQF level: 6
- Total credits: 360
- SAQA ID: 85146
- APS/AS: 17
- Maximum time to complete this qualification: 8 years
Qualification Admission Requirements for 2022
You must meet the right admission requirements for your chosen qualification before you can be admitted to study through UNISA.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and with at least 40% in Mathematics or at least 70% for Mathematical Literacy,
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning and with at least an E symbol on HG or D symbol on SG in Mathematics,
- Any Higher Certificate obtained in the College of Economic and Management Sciences.
However, if you meet the requirements and wish to apply to study this course. You can simply check the application processes.