The University of South Africa Admission Requirement – UNISA Entry Requirements: University of South Africa Application Requirement, UNISA Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the University of South Africa (UNISA) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. UNISA Application Requirement, UNISA Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The University of South Africa, UNISA Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
University of South Africa Admission Requirement – UNISA Entry Requirements
University of South (Unisa) Online Admission Requirements.
Know that the admission requirements for the university you are applying to are key if you are submitting your application online. Unisa is a great example that uses online application requirements. The documents below are the general requirements for the University of South Africa (Unisa)
University of South Africa general admission requirements for applying students.
- Your admission to Unisa as a prospective student depends on you fulfilling all of the relevant admission requirements for your desired qualification. If you don’t meet these criteria, you might want to look into different qualifications. Click here to visit the qualifications page for undergraduate qualifications.
- Unisa qualifications have limited small spaces available. Therefore meeting the general and / or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not give the green light that you will be given space for this academic year to study.
- A conduct Certificate and a certified copy of your official academic transcript are needed.
- The SAQA evaluation and the syllabus must be submitted by all international applicants.
Note to new applicants: Unisa Admission Requirements
- A calculation of your individual points score, which is at the center of the selection process, is made using your final Grade 12 grades as well as other important details like the school you attended.
- Before applying, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the needed academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma minimum APS of 18, and a bachelor’s degree with a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
University of South (Unisa) Supporting documents for applying
Kindly note that, to start a new qualification, prospective students must upload all needed documentation, which often consists of the listed below:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online prospectus
The University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Prospectus has full details of the process required for your acceptance to the University. Prospective Students can download the prospectus by clicking on the various links listed below.
- International prospectus
Unisa Online Application Form
Applicants can download the various Application forms from the University of South Africa (Unisa) below. Kindly note to read and understand them well.
- Students’ Disciplinary Code (PDF)
- Guidelines for a student disciplinary hearing
- Unisa rules for students (PDF)
- Policy for Copyright Infringement and Plagiarism (PDF)
- Master’s and doctoral policies, procedures and forms
THE FOLLOWING LISTED LINKS CONTAINS VITAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR ADMISSION
Unisa TVET College
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Unisa Application Tool
Unisa Admission Points Score (APS)
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application Fee
Unisa fee varies depending on the course orprograme chosen for both new and continuing students. During the application procedure, an R115,00 online application fee must be transferred to Unisa’s account. Note that your application cost is non-refundable even if you decide not to pursue a degree at Unisa or are not admitted. Additionally, Unisa forbids the entry of real money into its premises. You must deposit into the university’s First National Bank account. Or Read the payment details below.
Financial details and payment methods for the University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bank account information and payment method for the University of South Africa (Unisa). The full specifics of the payment method and banking information are available to prospective students by clicking on this link.
How to Apply Unisa Online Application
Every University online Application has its way for students to apply to. The process used by the University of South Africa (Unisa) is described below.
- Prospective students can apply for admission with Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral qualifications , and Short Learning Programmes here.
- Prospective students who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement can apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Courses Offered
The documents below are the courses offered at Unisa.
- The University of South Africa (Unisa) offers a variety of courses. Applicants can read them here
- For Unisa short courses click here
University of South Africa (Unisa) Application Status. How to check Unisa application status online.
prospective students who has note gotten any response regarding their admission can follow the steps below to check the status of their application.
- Step 1– Kindly go to https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default.do
- Step 2– You’ll see an interface with a student number in your browser.
- Step 3– Please enter your student number in the space provided.
- Step 4– Please click continue to discover the status of your application or admission.
- Step 5– Good luck and hope your admission was granted
APPLICANTS CAN CHECK THEIR STATUS OF APPLICATION HERE
University of South Africa (Unisa) Residence Application
Applying Students must note that, Unisa residence allows only applicants who have successfully applied for admission. Therefore if you have sent in your application then you may apply for residence. Please apply click here.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA (UNISA) ONLINE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Welcome to the University of South Africa Online Application for international students. The documents below are the process you can take to apply to Unisa as International Applicants
When may I apply as an International Student
- Click here for the dates for applying for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees).
- Click here to view the dates for postgraduate diplomas and honors degrees.
- Click here to view the dates for masters and doctorate degree applications.
Documents needed when applying as an International Student
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit hhttp://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
How do I apply for admission as an International Student
All admission for application must be submitted online within the specified application time. Kindly visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more information.
Online Application fee for International Students
All international students are to pay non-refundable online application fee of R120,00
How to pay Application fee
Payment can be made through a SWIFT transfer (see bank account details below). Please note that any payments other than those made via the Unisa website can take a few days to appear on the Unisa account. Send payment documentation to email@example.com.
Transfers using SWIFT are possible.
- once you have a Unisa student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the details are filled in as follows:
- Bank: First National Bank
- Beneficiary: Unisa income account
- Account type: Cheque
- Branch code: 250645
- Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
- Account number: 62799625200
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following code: 5370810030 for the application fee.
For more information on University of South Africa (Unisa) International Students use the contacts below.
Please remember to use only your student number in the subject line of your e-mail.
- For enquiries related to undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas and degrees, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For enquiries related to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas. Please use the e-mail address of the college under which your qualification resides:
- College of Accounting Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education: email@example.com
- College of Economic and Management Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Human Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology: email@example.com
- Graduate School of Business Leadership: SBL@unisa.ac.za
- For enquiries related to master’s and doctoral degrees, please contact the College of Graduate Studies, Postgraduate Administration Division (firstname.lastname@example.org).