University of Venda UNIVEN ONLINE Application form for Admission for 2022 has been closed, late applications are usually accepted but they are closed too. Grade 12 Learners are encouraged to apply for University of Venda (UNIVEN) 2023 academic year admission when it opens later in the year.
The University of Venda (UNIVEN) online application for admission to undergraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The closing date for UNIVEN Applications for 2023 all selection programmes is usually in December. Please refer to the available course and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
Take note of this crucial information for successful application
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
When will UNIVEN Application open for 2023 admission?
The opening and closing dates have not been announced yet but the applications have for a while now been open from July to December as late applications begin in February the next year.
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA ONLINE APPLICATION 2022 / 2023
University of Venda Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
Step 1: Choose Career, Download Prospectus and calculate points (Univen Prospectus)
Step 2: Academic Application Process
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard, click here to begin with the online application on MyAccess platform
- All post graduate and International (Non South African) applicants are to submit scanned application form with supporting documents to one of the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and international.admissions.co.za
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number and an email address
- During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
- A copy of I.D. document/passport, Grade 11 report and proof of payment (i.e. all documents in PDF format) must be scanned.
- Applicant will be required to create a pin
- Complete your application and upload the required documents.
- You will then get a student number
- After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into My access page to access / view your application details.
Application Fee Details
A non-refundable application fee of R100 must be paid when applying to UNIVEN. Paying an application fee does not mean that your application was successful.
Payment methods which you can use:
- Online Credit/Debit card payment by clicking on the online payment option during the application process – payment will clear immediately
Other important Notes:
- Prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card will be able to immediately continue with online application once they receive a confirmation of payment via email address registered from UNIVENSupport@univen.ac.za.
- Maestro and VISA cheque/ platinum card etc. will be accepted provided it has CVV number at the back.
- Any card without CVV will not be accepted e.g. Savings card, Diners club card, American express will not be considered.
STEPS ON ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESS
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or debit card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/debit card details
- Card Number
- Card Holder Name
- Expiry date: Months and Year
- CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
- To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cellphone.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee″. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.
Housing and Accommodation
Step 3: Check Application Status
- Enter your ID number
- Applicant’s details will appear
- Qualifications that you applied for will appear with statuses showing whether you qualify or not qualify for admission
- On the right side of qualifications that you are qualifying for admission “REQUEST OFFER” button to click
- You will only be given one chance to choose one qualification
- Make sure that you click on the qualification that you want to be admitted to
i) ID not found – Not application found or application not captured
ii) Request for admission – Student must request for admission
iii) Requested for admission – Student has not been allocated space
iv) Admitted – Student has been allocated space and must continue to register online
Step 4: Online Registration
- The University has streamlined and automated the registration processes, and as a result, returning students are advised not to visit the University for registration. They can register anywhere off campus.
Click here to register online via myAccess
Click here to reset your myAccess Pin
- Students who are having queries relating to registration can contact school administrators
Step 5: Student Card and Class Timetable
For any enquiries and assistance with points calculation contact, student recruitment and career exhibitions
Mr Takalani Nyelisani
Phone: +27 15 962 8339
Mr Justice Lebopa
Phone: +27 15 962 9139
ALL APPLICATION ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO STUDENT ADMINISTRATION:
Phone: +27 15 962 8959
Phone: +27 15 962 8953
Phone: +27 15 962 8974
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954
Phone: +27 15 962 9347 / +27 15 962 9348