The University of Nairobi releases application forms for 2022 intake of students. The 2022/2023 academic session is set to commence, there is a need for a new set of students, the 2022 intake application forms will enable the University of Nairobi (UONBI) to collect information of students for the purpose of admission.
UONBI conducts intakes in different batches for more flexibility. Usually, there is a January intake, May Intake, and September intake.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI 2022 INTAKE
Step 1: Access from your computer www.application.uonbi.ac.ke
Step 2: Profile Registration – For first-time applicants create a personal profile by clicking on
“Click Here to Register Button” to proceed to fill the all the required information
Step 3: Profile Completion – To apply for a University program you will have to complete your profile. These include your Personal details, Contact information, Education background, Work experience and Referees. You will also be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates, transcripts and passport photo
Step 4: Programme Selection
Only when your profile is complete can you apply for the programme you wish to undertake. Go to the “Click here to apply” menu option on the Dashboard where you will select your programme from the intakes that are open at the time of making the application. Then click on the “Apply for intake” Button
Step 5: Application Fee
If satisfied and wish to proceed you will be directed to the payment section where you pay the application fees. The system supports online payment using Master and visa cards, Mpesa, and payment through the bank. In each case, the system will issue an applicant reference number which should be used as the account no when making the payment.
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT VIA M-PESA
Pay the required amount through your mobile phone by M-PESA following the instructions
1. Go to M-PESA on your phone.
2. Select Lipa naM-PESA option
3. Select Pay Bill option.
4. Enter Business no.
5. Enter your Reference number as sent to your mobile phone
6. Enter the Amount you intend to pay.
7. Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
N/B. Only make the payment if you have been allocated an application reference number sent to
your phone or email
PAYMENT BY DIRECT BANKING
1. Visit any Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)branch
2. Obtain a cash deposit slip
3. Enter the branch as University Way
4. Enter Account number 1177475707
5. Enter Account Name University of Nairobi(CESSP)
6. Quote the application reference number as sent to your mobile phone
7. Enter the amount being paid eg. (KES3,000.00)
8. Deposit your money
9. Log in to your online application account to confirm that the payment has been processed
Please we recommend that you download the guide below for full information.