The University of Eldoret Admission Requirement – UOE Entry Requirements: University of Eldoret Application Requirement, UOE Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the University of Eldoret (UOE) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“University of Eldoret (UOE) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. UOE Application Requirement, UOE Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The University of Eldoret , UOE Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
University of Eldoret Admission Requirement – UOE Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate Courses
- The minimum entry qualifications is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
Check below to get the Specific Entry Requirements of various Courses
UNIVERSITY OF ELDORET, UOE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an upper Second class honors; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
• Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.