UPSA Application for 2022/2023 Admission is out. University of Professional Studies (www.upsa.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year will be available for completing and submitting up until 26th August, 2022.
University of Professional Studies (UPSA) releases online application guidelines for submitting admission forms for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, 2022/2023 academic year/session. UPSA application process is quite straight-forward and you can do this on your own.
Applicants are required to read the specific University of Professional Studies Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
UPSA admissions candidates are also expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2022/2023 closing date.
UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023
start with these steps.
Purchase of UPSA Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
Completion of UPSA Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log in to UPSA admission portal – https://upsasip.com/adm-area
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
See also: UPSA Fees Structure
Below is the Timetable for Admission Deadlines for 2022/2023 Academic cycle, please take note of the deadlines and complete your applications before the time.
|Type of Applicant /Activity||Starting Date for Application||Closing Date for Application||Entrance Examination||Selection Interview|
|Post-First Degree LLB||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 13th May, 2022||Saturday, 25th June, 2022||Tuesday 12th July to Friday, 15th July 2022|
|Mature||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Thursday, 30th June, 2022||Fri. 2nd September – Sat. 3rd September, 2022||To be Announced|
|Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 26th August, 2022||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|4-Year LLB||Tuesday, 22nd
|To be announced||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|WASSCE||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||To be announced||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 26th August, 2022||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Sandwich)||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||To be announced||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Distance Learning)||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 26th August, 2022||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (PhD)||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 20th May, 2022||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
Guess this information on UPSA Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.