UPSA Admission form 2022 academic year. University of Professional Studies (www.UPSA.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year.
University of Professional Studies (UPSA) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. UPSA application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
UPSA admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2022/2023 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
University of Professional Studies ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023
This application for UPSA admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time UPSA applicants
- UPSA students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit UPSA admission forms starting with these steps:
1 Purchase Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
2 Complete Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
3 Attach Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
Applicants are required to read the specific University of Professional Studies Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on UPSA Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.