The United States International University Admission Requirement – USIU Entry Requirements: United States International University Application Requirement, USIU Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the United States International University (USIU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“United States International University (USIU) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. USIU Application Requirement, USIU Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The United States International University , USIU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
United States International University Admission Requirement – USIU Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
- KCSE: C+ and above or its equivalent
- IGCSE/IB: 5 Upper level passes
- GCE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at ‘O’ level, and/or ‘A’ Level passes of C
- 12th GRADE: GPA of 2.60 or higher
- EACE/KCE/KACE/EAACE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at ‘O’ level or 2 principal C’s at ‘A’ Level
- KNEC Diploma or its equivalent
- For Bachelor of Phar-macy, a minimum grade of ‘B-’ C+ of math and science subject will be required.
- For B.Sc. Epidemiology & Biostatistics, a minimum aggregate of C+ and attained the following minimum grades in the specified subjects: Biology C+; Mathematics B-; and English B-; or
- International credentials that are not noted above will be evaluated in accordance with the International Academic Credentials Handbook.
- A TOEFL score of 550 for Paper-based, 213 for Computer-based, 90 for Internet-based test (IBT) and above, or a Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English of grade C or better is required for those applicants whose language of instruction is not English.
- Meeting the minimum entrance requirement for any of the programs does not guarantee admissions into the University program.
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, USIU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
A Bachelors’ degree or postgraduate diploma from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 2 Academic Years
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.