Umgungundlovu TVET College, UTVET online Application for Admission for 2022 / 2023 is closed. Late applications for 2022 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of UTVET application 2023 academic year.
The Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for UTVET online applications 2023 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
Recommended: List of Courses offered at Umgungundlovu TVET College
What are the UTVET Application dates for 2023 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet.
Umgungundlovu TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2023/2024
Umgungundlovu TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
Information on the applications process
- Students that require NSFAS funding, must apply to NSFAS on-line at nsfas.org.za before applying to the College.
- Please look at application dates carefully. Different faculties will have different application
- The following documents in pdf format are required for application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of next of kin/guardian’s ID
- You will need Google Chrome on your device to complete the application form.
- A valid email address is needed.
- Applicants will receive confirmation of application via email. Please check your emails.
- Application status can also be viewed on the applications portal.
- If you forget your password, please contact:
- SLO at campus
- Call Centre on 033 3412214
Entry Requirements for UTVET College:
Grade 9, 10 or 11 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Business Studies
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Financial Management
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40% and Grade 12 Accounting
- N1 Engineering
Grade 12 with minimum of 40% in Maths and Physical Science OR minimum of 40% in Technical Maths and Technical Science
NOTE: APPLICATION DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- N1 Engineering for 2022
Full-time : 1 – 14 February 2022
- Part-time: 16 – 28 February 2022
- Have all required documents saved on your device in pdf format.
- Click on APPLY to link to the application portal
- On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on SUBMIT button to submit your application.