The Umgungundlovu TVET College Admission Requirement – UTVET Entry Requirements: Umgungundlovu TVET College Application Requirement, UTVET Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. UTVET Application Requirement, UTVET Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Umgungundlovu TVET College, UTVET Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Admission Requirement – UTVET Entry Requirements
UMGUNGUNDLOVU TVET COLLEGE (UTVET) ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
General Entry Requirements for UTVET College:
Grade 9, 10 or 11 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Business Studies
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Financial Management
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40% and Grade 12 Accounting
- N1 Engineering
Grade 12 with minimum of 40% in Maths and Physical Science OR minimum of 40% in Technical Maths and Technical Science
Faculty of Business Studies Diploma Programmes
- Entry requirement: Grade 12
Business studies operates in semesters.
- To qualify for a diploma , students do N4, N5 and N6 at the College, they are then required to do in-service training for 18 months.
Faculty of Engineering
- Engineering studies operates in trimesters.
Entry Requirements: N1 – Grade 12 Maths & Physical Science
- To qualify for a diploma , students do N4, N5 and N6 at the College, they are then required to do in-service training for 2 years.
National Certificate Vocational
- Entry requirement: Grade 9
Students are required to do 7 subjects.
- These are 3 year programmes:
Level 2, 3 and 4
English Maths or Maths Literacy Life Orientation