- List of Courses offered at Vuselela TVET College
- VUSELELACOLLEGE Online Application Form 2022/2023 & Guidelines for Admission
Vuselela TVET College, VUSELELACOLLEGE online Application for Admission for 2022 / 2023 is closed. Late applications for 2022 may not be considered too. Prospective Students should look forward to the opening of VUSELELACOLLEGE application 2023 academic year.
The Vuselela TVET College (VUSELELACOLLEGE) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for VUSELELACOLLEGE online applications 2023 has not been disclosed yet.
The purpose of the online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
Recommended: List of Courses offered at Vuselela TVET College
What are the VUSELELACOLLEGE Application dates for 2023 admission?
The opening and closing dates for applications have not been disclosed yet.
Vuselela TVET College ONLINE APPLICATION 2022 / 2023
Vuselela TVET College Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
Complete the form below and click on submit to apply.
Ensure you have the following documents (save document as a PDF) ready to attach to your application before you complete the application form:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your highest qualification. Grade 12 learners must attach a certified copy of their Grade 11 final results and June or September Grade 12 results
- Proof of residential address of parents / guardian or municipal account
- Only persons with a disability – Proof of Disability / Medical Certificate
Please take note that certified copies must not be older than 3 months.
This form must be completed by all students applying to Vuselela TVET College for the first time.
This is just an application form. It does not guarantee your registration for a programme.
You will be informed via SMS whether your application was successful or not.