- List of Courses offered at Vaal University of Technology
- VUT Online Application Form 2022/2023 & Guidelines for Admission
Vaal University of Technology VUT ONLINE Application for Admission for 2022 / 2023 is closed. Late applications for 2022 have been closed too. Communication will be issued to notify the Community regarding the opening of VUT applications for the 2023 academic year.
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) online application for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. The opening date for VUT online applications 2023 has not been disclosed yet.
Please refer to the available courses and their respective admission requirements before beginning the online application.
What are the VUT Application dates for 2023 admission?
Kindly note that late applications for first time entering students have now closed. The Vaal University of Technology will no longer be accepting applications for study at the University for the 2022 academic year for first time entering students.
Vaal University of Technology ONLINE APPLICATION 2022 / 2023
Vaal University of Technology Aspirants from South Africa and other countries for undergraduate and postgraduate can take note of the following online application information.
To access the online application, go to https://ienablerprod.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
To check your status, visit this link: https://ienablerprod.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
- If you are a new applicant please continue with your application
- A non-refundable Administration fee of R100.00 for application, and certified copies of your identity/passport document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate, Proof of Payment for Administration fee and all other relevant documents must accompany this application
- The Administration fee can be deposited beforehand at: ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 530861945, Branch code: 632005
- In the Reference column, please fill in your Identity(ID) Number. NB: Do not use this account number for any further payments