The West Coast TVET College Admission Requirement – WESTCOASTCOLLEGE Entry Requirements: West Coast TVET College Application Requirement, WESTCOASTCOLLEGE Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the West Coast TVET College (WESTCOASTCOLLEGE) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“West Coast TVET College (WESTCOASTCOLLEGE) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. WESTCOASTCOLLEGE Application Requirement, WESTCOASTCOLLEGE Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The West Coast TVET College, WESTCOASTCOLLEGE Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
West Coast TVET College Admission Requirement – WESTCOASTCOLLEGE Entry Requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
The students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Level 2, 3 and 4, taking into account possible subject failures.
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilised.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student have fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).
ADDITIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- The College Council has determined additional entry requirements by means of a point system for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1 and Report 191 N4 in an effort to improve the quality and performance of specialised programmes