WTU Admission form 2022 academic year. Wa Technical University (www.wtu.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year.
Wa Technical University (WTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. WTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
WTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2022/2023 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Wa Technical University Admission Form 2022/2023
This application for WTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time WTU applicants
- WTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the WTU admission forms by starting with these steps:
- Visit the nearest GCB or Stan Bank to pay for the Wa Technical University’s admissions E-VOUCHER.
- Obtain your scratch card.
- Go to https://wtu.edu.gh/index.php/application/
- Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
- Click on ‘login’ to start applying.
- Provide a valid phone number and an email address to receive information about your application.
- At any stage of the application process, you can save a completed page, logout and continue later.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next stage of the application process.
- Applicant’s passport picture should have a RED background in JPEG or PNG format and must not exceed 20KB in size.
- All applicants are required to upload their Certificates/Result Slips/Transcripts.
- Click ‘Save and Print’ to complete your online application.
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Confirmation Page.
- Write your application number at the back of the envelope you must acquire yourself.
- Attach photocopy/s of your Certificates/Result Slips/Transcripts to the printed Confirmation Pages and any other documents deemed important and forward the envelop by EMS to:
Wa Technical University
P.O. Box 553
WA – Upper West Region
Phone No. 0268332743/0241450710
NB. Applicants who do not attach Application Numbers, Certificates/Result Slips/Transcripts, will not have their documents processed.
Applicants are required to read the specific Wa Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on WTU Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.