KTU 2024 Academic Year Admission Form. Koforidua Technical University (www.ktu.edu.gh) undergraduate admission form as well as postgraduate for 2024/2025 academic year.
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2024-2025 Academic Year/Session. KTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
KTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2024 / 2025 closing date. Check back here for important dates to late applications which may incur fees.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Koforidua Technical University Admission Form 2024/2025
This application for KTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time KTU applicants
- KTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the KTU admission forms by starting with these steps:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at any Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank and Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase E-Vouchers online with Zenith Bank Global pay platform using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost of ($50.00)
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialing *966*3*540# (All networks) and follow the procedure below:
- Select the specific Form to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter Full Name of the Applicant
- Enter Option 1 to proceed
- Select payment option
- Enter Option 1 to confirm payment or Option 2 to cancel payment
- Authorize payment
- A bill prompt or notification is sent to the applicant’s phone
- The applicant is asked to enter PIN (this is code applicant used in registering MM)
- When a correct PIN is entered successfully, payment is deducted.
- After a successful payment deduction, SERIAL NUMBER and PIN is sent to the applicant by SMS
- Proceed to the next instruction (4.) after receipt of e-Voucher
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, December, 31, 2021.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes of study for the 2023/2024 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
For general admission enquiries call: 0342 293705, Enquiries should be made within working hours from 8am – 5pm.
Applicants are required to read the specific Koforidua Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2023/2024 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on KTU Admission Form 2024/2025 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.