KTU Admission form 2022 academic year. Koforidua Technical University (www.ktu.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2022/2023 academic year.
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year/session. KTU application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
KTU admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2022/2023 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
Koforidua Technical University Admission Form 2022/2023
This application for KTU admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time KTU applicants
- KTU students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the KTU admission forms by starting with these steps:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at any Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank and Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase E-Vouchers online with Zenith Bank Global pay platform using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost of ($50.00)
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialing *966*3*540# (All networks) and follow the procedure below:
- Select the specific Form to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter Full Name of the Applicant
- Enter Option 1 to proceed
- Select payment option
- Enter Option 1 to confirm payment or Option 2 to cancel payment
- Authorize payment
- A bill prompt or notification is sent to the applicant’s phone
- The applicant is asked to enter PIN (this is code applicant used in registering MM)
- When a correct PIN is entered successfully, payment is deducted.
- After a successful payment deduction, SERIAL NUMBER and PIN is sent to the applicant by SMS
- Proceed to the next instruction (4.) after receipt of e-Voucher
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, December, 31, 2021.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes of study for the 2021/2022 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
For general admission enquiries call: 0342 293705, Enquiries should be made within working hours from 8am – 5pm.
Applicants are required to read the specific Koforidua Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2022/2023 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on KTU Admission Form 2022/2023 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.