UEW Admission form 2023 academic year. University of Education Winneba (www.uew.edu.gh) undergraduate and postgraduate online admission form for 2023/2024 academic year.
University of Education Winneba (UEW) publicizes online application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year/session. UEW application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
UEW admissions candidates are expected to complete admission forms for any course before the 2023/2024 closing date.
It is also important that Applicants meet the requirements before applying for admission to avoid nullifying their efforts.
University of Education Winneba Admission Form 2023/2024
This application for UEW admission will be most relevant to the following kinds of candidates:
- first-time UEW applicants
- UEW students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Submit the UEW admission forms by starting with these steps:
Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh.
Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>.
Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Cost of Online Application Forms (Bachelor’s degree and Diploma programmes)
|All Post-Diploma Applicants||GH¢200.00|
- Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
- Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
- Successful applicants of Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
- Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
- Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
- All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.
Applicants are required to read the specific University of Education Winneba Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2023/2024 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
Guess this information on UEW Admission Form 2023/2024 helps, please share to social media using the share buttons below to let others know about it too.